WE ARE A LAW FIRM THAT GETS RESULTS – OVER $1 BILLION IN VERDICTS AND RECOVERIES
Robb & Robb LLC is a national aviation law firm. We have been called upon to represent victims of our nation’s most high-profile helicopter and airplane crashes from coast to coast, including the family of NBA Legend Kobe Bryant for his 2020 death in a helicopter crash, and the largest pre-trial settlement in U.S. history for a single personal injury arising out of an aviation crash – $100 Million.
We also care deeply about our community. For that reason,
when tragedy strikes within the Kansas City, Missouri region victims have turned to our attorneys at Robb & Robb for decades to handle their most important wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Our attorneys have obtained record results in the Kansas City, Missouri region in all types of serious personal
injury and wrongful death cases. Highlights of the many landmark Missouri outcomes obtained by our wrongful death and personal injury attorneys at the law firm of Robb & Robb when tragedy strikes in our community
- A $350 million verdict – Jackson County, Missouri wrongful death record. French manufacturer ordered to pay compensatory and punitive damages to deceased’s widow and two children.
- A $70 million verdict – Mother of two was passenger in fatality northeast of Kansas City. Cracks in defective steel ring led to total engine failure.
- A $52.5 million settlement – Franklin County, Missouri fatal crash caused by manufacturer’s substitution of
improper part. Defendant ordered to pay compensatory and punitive damages.
- A $27.5 million settlement – Grain Valley, Missouri wrongful death caused by failure of oil tubes leading to
- A $25 million verdict – Kansas City Judge suffers fatal head injuries from fall during inspection of condemned building. Unfinished and deteriorating building was a public safety hazard, and premises owner failed to
complete promised repairs.
- A $23 million verdict – Drunk driver wipes out two generations of Kansas City family on Christmas night,
crossing grassy median at high speed.
- A $20 million verdict – Medical malpractice at Kansas City’s Children’s Mercy Hospital causes permanent brain damage and blindness.
- A $18 million settlement – WWE wrestler falls to his death when stunt harness malfunctions during live performance at crowded Kansas City arena.
- A $14 million settlement – Kansas City boy who was dragged and crushed to death by his own school bus when his jacket strings caught on the door handrail of his bus. Company ignored safety recall and failed to retrofit defective part despite prior incidents.
- A $12 million settlement – Jackson County, Missouri woman severely burned and suffered amputations of arm and leg after defective live power line fell on her. Temporary clamp failed during ice storm.
- A $5.9 million settlement – Off duty firefighter critically injured while passenger during vehicle test drive at local Subaru car dealership. Drug testing after the crash of car salesman driving the vehicle showed he was drug impaired.
- A $4 million verdict – Representation of former United States Senator Jean Carnahan for the death of her husband, Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan. Mechanical failure of vacuum pumps implicated.
Experienced Kansas City Personal Injury Attorneys: Seeking Justice and Accountability
Losing a loved one is one of the most devastating experiences one can endure, especially when it occurs due to the negligence or wrongful actions of another party. A sudden injury can devastate your life. When tragedy strikes, the emotional and financial toll can be overwhelming, leaving you and your family in a state of profound grief and disruption. You need an experienced and compassionate legal team to handle your case.
Our Law Firm was founded in Kansas City, Missouri, in 1984, and has been a forceful presence for justice in the Missouri area for forty years. For each one of our clients, we are dedicated to fighting tirelessly to secure maximum justice allowable under the law.
Our lawyers have worked for several Missouri judges, and have an extensive understanding about how the Missouri legal system works. The personal injury attorneys at Robb & Robb LLC have extensive experience representing clients in numerous aspects of wrongful death and personal injury law.
- Wrongful Death Cases: Our attorneys have extensive experience handling wrongful death cases, seeking justice for families who have lost their loved ones due to various circumstances. For nearly forty years, we have handled wrongful death cases—of all kinds—throughout the State of Missouri, and beyond. Robb & Robb LLC has the experience and tenacity to fight successfully for the survivors in these grueling and extraordinarily difficult cases. Our lawyers always try, when possible, to make safety improvements as a result of our cases, so that other families are spared similar tragedies.
- Car Accidents: If you or your loved one is injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, we will hold the responsible party accountable. Our car accident results include results of $23 million, $14 million, $5.9 million, and more. In addition to our formidable negotiation and litigation skills, our law firm’s attorneys have the ability to take advantage of all the most effective and technologically complex tools available to present evidence to the jury, including sophisticated accident re-creation techniques.
- Trucking Accidents. Our personal injury firm handled the landmark Missouri case imposing punitive damages on a trucking company for violation of safety regulations – Coon v. American Compressed Steel, Inc., 207 S.W. 3d 629 (Mo. App. 2006). The large-scale damages caused by these types of accidents may involve suing multiple defendants, transportation companies, and/or their insurers. These cases may involve claims for wrongful death, personal injury, and property damage, and more.
- Defective Products: For forty years, our lawyers have specialized in holding responsible parties accountable when their defective products cause catastrophic injuries. We have sued manufacturers, distributors, or retailers who are responsible and liable for defective designs, defective manufacture, and failure to warn consumers about their defective products. Our experience in this realm includes a $350 million verdict for a deceased pilot, a Missouri record. At Robb & Robb LLC, we believe the civil justice system is a powerful tool to make the world a safer place. As a direct result of cases the firm has handled, improved warnings have been issued to thousands of consumers nationwide regarding dangerous product conditions.
- Premises Liability: When an owner of a property negligently fails to keep a property safe, we have experience seeking justice for the victim’s family. We have particular experience litigating large-scale and catastrophic premises liability cases in Missouri, including obtaining a $25 million jury verdict for the family of a judge who fell to his death while inspecting an abandoned building subject to condemnation.
If you have lost a loved one or suffered severe injury due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful actions, the attorneys at Robb & Robb LLC are here for the Missouri community. We have been around for forty years, and we understand the immense pain and sorrow that victims feel when going through immense tragedy. Here, we are committed to seeking justice on your behalf, and to righting wrongs in our community. We know Missouri, and we will handle the complexities of your case and fight to secure for you the maximum compensation allowed under American law. Ultimately, our goal is to get you the justice and closure you deserve.
Contact us today for a free consultation,
and let us fight for you.